favourites of 2012

{favourite view: Correncon, Grenoble}
{favourite trip to see a precious friend & her new baby: Goiania, Brazil}
{favourite weekend away with friends: Broadstairs, Kent}
{favourite trip to the beach: Woolacoombe, Devon}
{favourite holiday: American roadtrip}
{favourite cupcake: lemon sponge with lemon and raspberry frosting}
{favourite sewing project}
{favourite Winter coffee indulgence}
{favourite baby photo shoot}

I love looking back over my photos from the past year, remembering wonderful occasions that had slipped to the back of my memory, and being constantly amazed at how quickly time passes. I looked at many photos from 2012 and wondered, 'has it really been nearly a year since that happened?!' To try and sum up the year in a few sentences does not feel achieveable, so I will let the photos speak for themselves, with just a few of my favourite memories from 2012.

Comments