The wedding of Nick & Sarah

On Friday 13th April I had the privilege of photographing the wedding of a lovely couple, Sarah and Nick. It really was an honour to be with the bride as she prepared for her wedding day, seeing the nerves and excitement, and heart felt emotion from her loving family.
The venue was the beautiful Priston Mill. Set in the Bath countryside and surrounded by fields, it was a stunning location for a wedding.


{the beautiful bouquet)

During the evening reception there was a selection of fun masks for guests to try on to transform them into film stars and masked beauties. I spent so much of the day with a smile on my face as I tried to capture the joy and delight of the celebrations. Aren't weddings wonderful?

Comments

  1. Yes, I agree - I love weddings! This one was especially lovely and special, great photo's Hannah! Looking forward to seeing the others. Love you to the moon and back, Hannah P xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment