a splash of colour




Pretty flowers from a precious friend. Thank you, Hannah

I found these tiny bottles in the Scrapstore, costing me next to nothing. I was tempted to pick up the whole palette, but common sense won over that I would struggle to find uses for 200 mini glass bottles.

These little pretties have found their way to our spare room, which I rarely set foot in. Finding a home for the flowers within our home gave me the push I needed to clear just a little space on our desk for them to reside. Clearing the space meant I could put my slightly neglected sewing machine back in its rightful place, and I started a project I have wanted to do for a long time. I'll share it with you soon.

Can anyone identify these flowers for me? I'd love to know what they're called.

Comments

  1. I love the light effect in the top picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah, tey are called Sweet Williams! I wonder who the sweet William ever was, he had good choice in flowers! Han xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment