Beauty in Bath


Friday was my last day at Bath Spa University. In the short 8 months I have been there, I have loved being in such beautiful surroundings. It was a glorious day, providing the perfect backdrop and lighting for photos of some of the signs of Spring popping up in the University grounds. I love that this uni has turrets and stables and cows and sheep. It doesn't get much better than this. 

I have no idea what these little flowers are called, but I love them. There is such beauty and intricacy in creation that I will never cease to be amazed by the new discoveries I make, no matter how small they might be.


 
And these flyaway, feather like beauties. I love how they seem almost transparent in the sunlight.


I love that since my little complaint about april showers, it feels like summer's here. My freckles have arrived in full force in light of the arrival of sunshine. Hooray!

Comments