should this be allowed?




On Sunday afternoon when all I could think about for half an hour was chocolate, I whipped up some Chocolate Pots. They're quick, they're easy, they're delicious and perfectly chocolatey.

This little one was leftover. So I had it for breakfast this morning. A little shocking? Maybe. I'm sorry if this offends your sensibilities, but sometimes it's fun to do things a little out of the ordinary. Even if it's just eating a bit of chocolate for breakfast.

But I don't make a habit of this, and it's the holidays, which means that you don't have to do things in your normal routine, and so it's totally fine to do this kind of thing. For me, as it's the holidays, it also means that I don't have to eat such huge portions of granola because I'm not spending my days running around after children, so my appetite is closer to a normal being, rather than being that of a giant.

If you fancy eating a chocolate pot for breakfast (or dessert if you want to be normal), the recipe I use is from here.

p.s that little white blob? It's clotted cream, just in case you're wondering...

p.p.s Mum, I'm really sorry. I know that you would never eat chocolate for breakfast, and you did not teach me to do this.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. I approve! The only thing is, this will become a slippery slope when you move in with John. He'd put noodles on top of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're funny Hannah B! I'm lovin' your work, thanks for recipe. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment