Bake 2010


Black Bottomed Cupcakes :: My first baking session of 2010.

The thought occurred to me as I was thinking up a title for this post, 'I wonder how many cakes I'll make in 2010? I wonder if I could make 2010? Ooh, that would be a fun challenge!'

So maybe I will make that one of my challenges of this year, the beginning of a new decade, to bake two thousand and ten cakes.

I think the biggest part of this challenge is going to be keeping count and remembering to add to my list. Any thoughts, anyone?
Ooh, maybe I could keep a baking blog with a numbered photographic record of each cake I make!

Maybe, just maybe...

These little treats are from the Hummingbird Bakery Recipe Book. They're part chocolate cake-part cheesecake filled with chocolate chips and topped with cream cheese frosting.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Wow, that's an ambitious target but very cool! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting the other day, it's always lovely to hear from other bloggers and especially other British Christian ones! I love your Christmas landscape photos by the way, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment