say what you need to say

I feel like I need to say, 'hello old friend' to this much neglected blog. I'm just popping by to let you know I'm still here and haven't forgotten about this little space but time for blogging has not been abundant lately.
Have had a lovely couple of days with the children I look after, though today was slightly concerned with their familiarity with youtube. We watched Harry Potter videos over and over - they love the one with the banana song, and the Potter Puppet Pals, sped up and slowed down, along with the 48 million other viewers who love it. It took me back to my summer days spent last summer on a summer school with a group of girls in my care who sang the Potter Puppet Pals song over and over.. To be honest, it's not worth your while looking. Oh and there's also an awful lego Harry Potter video. Awful. Yet strangely, 4 million people have watched it. Some people have way too much time on their hands.
I've just watched 'The Bucket List.' A lovely film that made me cry.

Comments