Blah

AAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I cannot believe it. In fact, I am in such disbelief that I don't know how to write this. Running is costly.

I was meant to go for a run this morning but when my alarm went off I really couldn't be bothered to get up. So I battled mentally for as while with my lack of motivation, and resolved that I could actually go later in the day, rather than be a complete slacker.

So I went after childminding and having been running for five minutes I got attacked by a tree branch. Fine - not too unpleasant, but when the tree has the cheek to swipe my contact lens from my eye I am thoroughly displeased. I cannot believe how unfortunate I have been with my contact lenses. I know of people who've had hard contact lenses for ten plus years and never lost one. I'm already starting to lose count of the accidents I've had in the last year and a half. What makes it even more frustrating is that I didn't go swimming or on the rapids once at Center Parcs last week because I just didn't want to risk losing my contacts, as the last time I lost them was when I was swimming. Blahhhhh.

Comments

  1. aw chicken, commiserations... I feel you're pain after just shelling out ridiculous amounts for new glasses. But you seem ocularly cursed, and I computerly...
    hope everything else is well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment