muchneeded...


I've really been missing blogging recently - my summer busyness has prevented me from devoting as much time as I would like to writing about the things taht have been inspiring me and all that's been happening in the life of Hannah recently.

I've discovered a new joy in delighting in the small things around me that inspire me to be creative, although I have to confess, none of this inspiration has been put into action yet - largely owing to lack of time. I am hoping that in the week of resting at my parents house that I have after this summer school has finished will be filled with flourishes of creativity...

Some recent snapshots of the things that have brought me joy recently...

Running around Eastville Park (my new discovery in Bristol) in the early morning sunshine, with a gentle mist moving across the lake and dew soaking my feet.

Being back by the sea

Sitting in the flower garden with my precious friend Rachel, just revelling in the long lasting friendship we have and the wonderful familiarity that's always there no matter how long we've been apart

Preparations for sending surprise parcels to old friends

Reading books that get me so excited about life and all the adventures yet to come

I so desperately want to do more creative things and so am hoping for more opportunities over the next year to learn some new skills and improve on others...

Comments