Back again...


Well, it's been another month since my last post...I've just completely out of the flow of writing. It's not that I haven't had anything to write about - more that I haven't known quite where to start.

I'm feeling quite overwhelmed in some ways at how incredibly exciting the times we are living in are. God is doing awesome, awesome things, that I feel so privileged to be a part of. I find my desire to live for God increase daily, but am realizing more and more as this desire grows, how much of a sacrifice this is, and what at challenge it is to live selflessly.

I'm going out to my church prayer meeting in a few minutes, so this is just a short post. When I was younger I always had this vision of church prayer meetings as boring times that if you went to a church you kind of felt obliged to go to, but that is so not my experience of the meetings. They are brilliant times where we've seen the Holy Spirit move with increasing power.

I've gone back to looking after Madeleine, who is just brilliant. She gets SO excited about me coming, which is rather flattering! We have great fun together, but she has now got to the age where she is starting to develop her own autonomy and is stepping out in taking control of situations, which is a really important time, but I'm really realizing how important the way I respond to her in these times is. I'm realizing more and more how much grace and patience being a parent requires. Parents deserve a huge amount of respect.

That's all I have time for tonight guys.

Comments

  1. Great to see you writing again babe, was thinking of you tonight. Glad to hear you are happy and Maddy is still making you smile.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment