new beginnings

I have been writing in this space on and off for a decade, but I feel like I need to start this post by saying, 'Hello and Welcome!'

In the ten or so years since I started this blog, my life has changed considerably. I've gone from being a childminder, to getting married, training and working as an Early Years teacher, having my own babies, starting a baking business, and now, something new. Back in December, I decided to launch a photography business, and on January 2018, my website went live. In January I had the pleasure of photographing three families, and I am hoping that this year continues to be one that involves capturing families with my camera.

I truly love photography and I am genuinely excited to be on this new adventures. I will be using this space to share some of my favourite photos from my sessions, as well as sharing my story of how I got to this point, and am delighted to have you here, taking the time to read my words.

Comments