The 52 Project: 42/52

 'A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016.'
Dear Ruby, 
I am writing this letter in hindsight, as I didn't manage to write you one during week 42 of this year. Aside from this photo reminding me we went to Ashton Court and you conquered climbing the tree trunk, I honestly cannot remember what we did. I took very few photos that week. So my letter is simply a reminder to myself and your future self about the benefit of writing things down so that we might remember.
All my love,
Mama xxx
Dear Jude,
You have become very interested in trying to reach things that are just beyond your grasp. You were particularly interested in this bowl of conkers, and successfully pulled the bowl off the table and onto the floor at least three times while Nanny held you.
Keep growing strong, little one.
All my love,
Mama xxx

Comments