birthday boy


I love your concentrating face
I love that you 'only provide solutions' to all sorts of problems
I love that you love your job
I love that you work hard and enjoy it
I love that you are secretly brilliant at playing the guitar and I get to hear you play
I love that you are an amazing cook
I love that you encourage me in everything
I love that you love your friends
I love the way you eat food from the edge of my plate because you worry about it falling
I love the way you make me laugh
I love the way you can tell me all about the helicopters that fly over head
I love that you make me origami roses
I love that you get excited when we fly somewhere because of the type of aeroplane
I love that you are patient, calm, and strong
I love that you get excited about teaching me Maths
I love that you check the car tyres whenever we use the car
I love that you wear flip flops and board shorts as soon as the summer comes
I love that you are generous
I love that driving around London does not panic you in the slightest
I love that you take such good care of me
I love that you can speak Chinese
I love that you wore flip flops when you married me
I love that you can secretly dance like Michael Jackson
I love that when push comes to shove, you choose me over Match of the Day
I love that you cut your own hair
I love that you get excited when you get the latest copy of Professional Engineering 
I love that I get to be on your team

Happy 26th Birthday to you...
I love you for all these reasons and so many more

Comments