The 52 Project: 29/52

'A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016.'

Dear Ruby,
I took this photo of you while you were playing Hide and Seek with Daddy in the rose garden at Ashton Court. You were in the middle of saying, 'where is he? Where he gone?' and I love that your whole body language speaks that question too. You never seem to tire of this game, and the rose garden provided the perfect place for Daddy to hide - plenty of benches behind tall rose bushes so that he could have a little rest while you looked for him!
I love your joy, little one.
All my love, 
Mummy xxx

********************************

Dear Jude,
My sweet sleep-smiler. I can't get over the number of times since you were born where I have gone to take a photo of you and you have broken into a smile while sleeping. I love this about you. You are eleven weeks old today, and I am so thankful for the small but significant changes that have happened this last week. You are becoming much calmer and happier, and more content to drop off to sleep in the sling, which is wonderful.
All my love,
Mama xxx

Comments