The 52 Project: 50/52

'A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week in 2015.'

Dear Ruby,
You had your first taste of homemade mince pies this week - a classic British Christmastime treat - and you loved them. 
We have been to the park at least five out of the last seven days, and somehow, you never tire of the adventures you have there. I have to admit that my tolerance for our local park has started to wear slightly thin, particularly with the lack of light and volume of rain we have in the Winter. So, we have started going swimming more often, much to your delight. You are so bold when it comes to swimming, and I love this about you. We've been going swimming every week since you were 6 months old, so in some ways, I am not surprised by your boldness, because it is a confidence that has grown over time. But I am still in awe of you and the way you are so happy when you are in the water. Keep swimming, my little water baby,
All my love,
Mummy

Comments