The 52 Project: 38/52

'A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week in 2015.'

Dear Ruby,
Last week was rather characterised by lots of running, jumping and streaming noses. We have borrowed a running buggy from one of our friends, so I can go running and you can come with me. All I can say is, I wish we had started this tradition a long time ago. You also love to run when you are not in the buggy. You stand still, then take a couple of steps back while counting, 'two, fweee, two, fweee, deddy, steady....nun!' Then off you go, running until you feel it's time to stop and repeat the counting and walking backwards process. I love you and your ways.
Jumping is turning out to be a long standing love of yours, so I try and make as many opportunities as I can for you to jump on the trampolines at the park and our friend's houses. Even when there isn't a trampoline is sight, you will quite happily jump around the house. I love your energy. Keep jumping, little one, I love seeing the delight on your face.
All my love,
Mummy xxx

Comments