The 52 Project // 37/52

'A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week in 2015.'

Dear Ruby, 
This week was pretty momentous for a couple of reasons: 
1) Daddy came back home after two weeks in Taiwan.
2) We celebrated Wren's first birthday.

You were pretty excited about both events, although I think you were mildly alarmed when Daddy came to pick you up in the dark and you hadn't seen him for two weeks. 
Shoes have recently piqued your interest, and if ever there is a pair lying around, you pop them on, and do an impressive job of shuffling around in them without falling over. Bonus points for finding shoes to put on when you already have your sandals on! I must apologise that most of the clothes you are wearing these days are a little on the small size. You have grown a lot over the Summer, and now need a whole new wardrobe of clothes for Autumn and Winter. Keep growing, little one, you are doing fantastically. 

All my love,
Mummy

P.S. One other change this week is that you suddenly started calling me 'Mummy' instead of 'Mama'. I think you sound a little bit French when you say, 'Mummy'. 

Comments