The 52 Project: 26/52

'A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week in 2015.'

Dear Ruby,
One of the eventful moments this week involved me losing the car keys. I asked you where they were, and you pointed to the washing machine, mid cycle. Sure enough, you had spotted the car keys, and because my memory is so broken, I couldn't recall if I had put them in the machine by accident, or if you had managed to slip them in without me noticing. Thank you for helping me find lost things. 
You have suddenly started to try and say so many words that I can barely keep up with all of the things you are trying to say. Off the top of my head, this week's words have included: spider ('dider'), Wren ('Nen'), bread ('dead'), bus ('hus') and tractor ('dactor'). I love hearing you talk and work out language. Keep on chatting, little one.
All my love,
Mama

Comments