The 52 Project: 6/52

 'A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week in 2015.'

Dear Ruby,
Our week has been filled with games of Peekaboo with your friends, constant requests to go outside at all times of the day, and eating vast amounts of scrambled eggs. You give constant cuddles and kisses to us, your friends, and your animals, and shut every door that has been left open. Dinner times are characterised by looking at photo books that Daddy and I made from before you were born. It turns out, I took a lot of photos of animals when Daddy and I were on our honeymoon in Barbados, and you particularly enjoy looking at the photo of the deer licking its lips, and imitating it! 
You love books a lot, and I hope this is something that continues to bring you joy throughout your life. Books are wonderful (and so are you).
All my love,
Mama xx

Comments