The 52 Project: 48/52

'A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week in 2014.'

Dear Ruby, on Friday this week we celebrated your first birthday! What a wonderful occasion. We had a small gathering of family and friends on Saturday to celebrate your first year with us. You are so loved, little one. I think this might be the only portrait from this series with someone else in the photo with you. The only photos I have of you by yourself this week are of you lying face down in a pile of tupperware boxes that you had just unloaded from the cupboard. I thought this photo of you with Grandad was much more endearing! You slept through the first two hours of your birthday gathering, and then woke up to greet your guests with your wonderful pointing finger. We love you, sweet Ruby!
All my love,
Mum xxx

Comments