The 52 Project: 38/52

                                'A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week in 2014.'

Dear Ruby,
This week, you have started doing this hilarious and endearing thing, where you do an exaggerated blink with a great grin on your face, and wait for us to do it back. Initially, Daddy and I were the only ones you directed your special blink at. But then, Granny and Grandad came to stay, and you realised you had a captive audience watching you in you highchair, as you paused mid-munch to do your special blink. I have no idea how long this will last - for all I know, I will have forgotten all about it by next month. So I wanted to write it down, because these are the sweet things that bring laughter to our days and I want to remember them. 
With great love,
Mum xxxx

Comments