The 52 Project: 33/52

'A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week in 2014.'

Dear Ruby, 
I took this photo of you just after dinner at the end of the day, when your hair was looking a little wild, and you have a little smudge of yoghurt under your nose that we didn't quite manage to clean off. We tend to undress you for mealtimes to save your clothes getting totally covered in food. The other day I chuckled to myself as I said to you, 'It's time for dinner! Time to take your clothes off!' Just to clarify, this is not a normal thing to do once you're past a certain age. But for now, I think it's perfectly acceptable. You are so close to being a fully fledged crawler, little one. You travelled your furthest distance to date this week, as you chased a little red ball across the hall at my post natal exercise class. What a wonderful moment it was to see your little hands and legs moving in synch to get where you wanted to go. 
With great love,
Mum.

Comments