The 52 Project: 17 / 52

'A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week in 2014.'

Dear Ruby,
You are five months old today, and each week has brought with it a lot of new changes recently. The sounds and squawks you make have changed a lot, and you love to grab my face with both of your hands and your mouth wide open, and chew away on any part of us that you can get your mouth around.

In other news, John fixed my laptop screen, so I can now blog normally again. As with everything that goes with having a baby we are constantly establishing a new 'normal'. In the early weeks of Ruby's life, she would sleep for great chunks of the day, making it very easy to get things done. In the last few months, that pattern of sleeping has totally changed in a way that I realistically can't blog until the evening. Please bear with me while my posting is so sporadic! 

Comments