1. We've been eating these cookies this week. All time favourite in our house.
2. Enjoyed this video shared on A Cup of Jo this week, which reminded me of the Sunday afternoons of my childhood, spent watching the Grand Prix with my Dad.
3. This song has been in my head in the middle of the night at least three times this week ('Happy' by Pharrell Williams)
4. I sang 'To you O Lord' to Ruby and she cried until I stopped singing....(this is not the first time this has happened)
5. I played 'Million Pound Girl' to Ruby and she loved it. Hmmm... (John, you might want to start influencing our daughter's taste in music, before it's too late...)
6. Loved eating steamed salmon with zesty puy lentils for dinner on Wednesday. For someone who used to gag at the prospect of eating fish, this is one of the recipes that is slowly winning me over to being a fish eater.
Happy weekend, friends! What are you eating / watching / listening to this weekend? Feel free to share in the comments.