adventure time

Well, dear friends, I am off on holiday with the King family. So all will be quiet around here for the next two weeks while we enjoy life in the Caribbean. It has been almost three years since John and I went there for our honeymoon, and I am thoroughly looking forward to enjoying Barbados once again. I absolutely love going on holiday abroad, from the time in the airport, to the feeling during take off, and the expectation of how the heat will feel when we step off the aeroplane. I am thankful that flying at this stage of pregnancy is totally feasible, and I am intrigued to see if Baby King's movements are affected by the flight. Wherever you are in the world, I hope you enjoy whatever adventures you have in the next couple of weeks. I'll be back soon to share snapshots of ours.
{view of Culpepper island from the helicopter tour we took on our Honeymoon. John adores the little hermit crabs that live on the tiny island.}

Comments