225g caster sugar
170g condensed milk
150g white chocolate chips or chunks
225g unsalted butter at room temperature
350g self raising flour
100g cranberries (or a few handfuls until you're happy with the distribution!)
1) Preheat oven to 180C / gas mark 4
2) Cream the butter, sugar and condensed milk together until well combined
3) Add the flour (no need to sieve) and stir to combine
4) Add chocolate chips and cranberries
5) Scoop large teaspoonfuls of dough onto a greased baking sheet, well spread out
6) Bake for 10 mins, or until just turning golden around the edges.
7) Remove from oven and leave to cool for a couple of minutes on the baking tray before transferring to a wire cooling rack.