Snickers Brownie Bites

I mentioned the other day that one of my brothers had introduced me to a wonderful baking blog - My Baking Addicton. This is one seriously inspiring baking blog that will have you salivating within seconds of reading. I would happily bake my way through all of the recipes on offer, and so I started with Snicker brownie bites.

I won't re-write the whole method for this recipe as it'd just be a repetition of the original, but I have converted the quantities from American cup sizes to metric to suit those of us who are more accustomed to these measurements:

ingredients
100g dark chocolate
170g unsalted butter
250g caster sugar
150g plain flour
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
3 full sized Snickers bars, frozen for an hour and chopped (the original recipe uses miniature Snickers, but as you can't buy them small enough in England, I decided to just cut down full sized ones.)

Baking Notes:
These ended up being a little drier than expected for brownies, and I am pretty sure I didn't overcook them. Next time, I'd reduce the amount of plain flour to maybe 100g and add 20g cocoa. I didn't have any cocktail sticks to hand to help get the brownies out of the mini-muffin tins, but the narrow end of a teaspoon worked perfectly. I loved the tiny, bitesized nature of these little treats, and feel inspired to make more miniature food!

Comments