Photo Walk / Growth

It's been a little while since my last photo walk, mostly due to being away in America and having so many new and beautiful things to capture that I rarely had my camera away from my eye, so didn't feel the need to do a specific photo walk.

I have just a few more days left of the Summer Holidays before the new school year starts and spent some of today organising my classroom, ready for the new children. There has been a lot of wonderful growth in our outdoor environment over the last six weeks while I have been away, so I snapped a few shots today as I happened to have my camera with me.
runner beans, plump for the picking
sprawling pumpkins, making their escape from the planter
 The sunflowers are now about 3metres tall - I don't think I've ever managed to get them so tall. I suppose the English Summer rain is partly to thank...
Signs of more runner beans to come. 

{All photos taken with a Canon 24-105mm lens}

Comments