Honest Burger

Do you remember my mention of an amazing burger bar in Brixton the other day? Well, I can finally share the photographic evidence with you. My mouth is watering just thinking about the deliciousness of the burger.
There's a tiny little burger joint in Brixton Market called Honest Burger which despite its small size, carries a great big reputation for amazing burgers. (And when I say tiny, it really is tiny - not much bigger than our lounge!) We arrived 15 minutes after they opened, and they were already full with a 25 minute wait for a table. So we popped our names down on the waiting list and went for a mooch around the other quirky shops of Brixton village. I loved the lanterns and hanging birds window display.
I loved the clean layout and clarity of Honest Burger's menu. The simplicity of choice made it very easy to choose what to eat.
I love this man even more than the simplicity of the menu though.
The homemade lemonade was served in these brilliant mugs that were basically a mason jar with a handle. The burger buns had an amazing glossy glaze and the rosemary salt on the chips was amazing. I can't believe it's taken me until now to discover that rosemary goes so well with chips.
If ever you find yourself in Brixton with a rumbly tummy, please go and visit Honest Burger. You will not regret it. I promise.

Comments

  1. photo storage sorted? btw. The images are being cropped so you can't actually see the handles on the mason jars unless you click the image.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment