Blooms in Brazil

Hello friends! I had not intended on blogging while I am in Brazil, but I felt like I wanted to stop by briefly to share with you some of the beautiful blooms that I have seen this week. I love seeing how the flora differs from country to country and thinking about how life thrives differently in different places.
 This yellow flower was absolutely tiny and perfectly formed, nestled amongst a tree covered in red foliage.
I love this last flower - I think it looks like a cross between an orchid and an iris. I honestly never cease to wonder at the beauty of creation, and cannot help but praise God for the privilege of getting to enjoy the beauty He has made.

Comments

  1. Those red leaves look like tongues! Hope you're having a swell time. Missing you here...! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment