Well, friends, it is the last week of the school term, and what a busy one it has been. We have been making calendars, reindeer food, peppermint creams, Christmas cards, birthday cards, and everything in between. We've jumped in great big puddles, been prickled by hail stones, read the Christmas story, had a Christingle service and Christmas dinner. And we've still got our Christmas party to come tomorrow, where we'll play sleeping snowmen, musical statues and all other kinds of fun games.


All of this busyness has reduced me to eating cereal for lunch, wearing a hair net as I wait for a cake to bake. Suffice to say, it has been a little quiet around here, and my camera has not seen much action. So this morning, I stopped neglecting my camera and took it with me to see the skies on the way to school.


 {Bristol :: 7.20am}
 {Portishead :: 7.40am}


I feel like I have been quite restrained in my blogging about the skies lately, so think I am justified in sharing their beautiful wintery hues of blue. I adore this colour, and would quite like the skies to stay this shade all day long. That would be lovely.

Comments