singing in my ears

Hello Friends,

Happy Friday! I love the weekends, although Mr King is leaving me this weekend to go on a stag weekend. But, my sister is coming to stay, so I won't be on my lonesome.

I wanted to share with you a few songs that I have been playing on repeat lately. John will testify to this, and I am sure the neighbours will too - I always hear our neighbour yawning at the same time every day - so I am pretty sure they will hear my music. 

The Paper Kites :: I only came across this song yesterday but I have already lost count of the number of times I have played it. I love it. 



Benjamin Francis Leftwich :: He has beautiful dulcet tones. Enough said.



Christina Perri :: I heard this lady's wonderful voice on the radio the other day & loved it. It was one of those moments when you are driving and hear a song that you don't want to forget, so you have to frantically try and remember the lyrics to google later.



This song also happens to be featured on the new Twilight film, so I am pretty sure I am not the only person to love this song.

Happy listening!

Comments

  1. Really annoying that I can't find the first one to buy anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just emailed you a load of tunes for the week to listen to and then checked into your blog to find your playlist for us. Woohoo - thanks. Perri lady has a stunning voice, like the fit guy in the second tune. not so fond of the first one - but Ben does, so that's great. I love that about music. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment