hello from London

Hello friends,

In the time that I have been absent from this little space, I have driven to London by myself (for the first time) and survived, cruised on the London buses, visited the Tate Modern, admired stunning double rainbows (that were seen all across the country - I find this just incredible), driven to Herne Bay, visited my parents, Grandparent, and precious friend who's having a baby, taken photos in this orchard, adopted my sister's hamster, and driven back to London with said hamster. 

Phew.

If you managed to get through that whole sentence, well done. You deserve a treat for your endurance. Now, for a little photo session.

 {porcelain sunflower seeds at the Tate - each one made by hand}

 (view of St Paul's Cathedral from the Tate}
 {view of rainbow from the Southbank}

{ornate lamp post, alongside the Thames}

See you again soon for more half term tales,

Love Hannah

p.s when I logged into blogger to create this post, the number '1000' was there to greet me, letting me know how many times my blog has been visited since I made the switch in September from runningforgrace. there's something a little bit lovely about knowing that people come here regularly, whoever you are, wherever you may be, thankyou for taking the time to visit.

Comments