a little newness


Welcome to my new space!

In some ways, things are very similar around here. I've just aimed to freshen things up a little with some new photos & links in my sidebar and a new domain name. 

I hope you like the small changes I have made. I have added a few pages to my blog which you can find the links to just below the header. Please note that they are a work in progress - particularly the recipes page - as I have included a lot of recipes on this blog over the years and I now have the grand old task of trying to get them all together in one place. My hope is to bring a bit more order & organisation to my blogging with these new additions.

You might also notice the button in my sidebar entitled, 'my little shop'. This is a bit of a brave step I have taken with the support & partnership of a wonderful friend. We have opened up our very own little shop on Folksy called Sewing Family Tree. If you click on the Folksy button, it'll take you there.

I'll be filling you in a bit more over the coming weeks about our shop. Please feel free to visit us on Folksy, and please be kind if you have any feedback - we are a little nervous but incredibly excited about the little-big opportunities it gives.

Please feel free to let me know if there's anything else you'd like to see happening on this little blog of mine -always love to hear from readers - it makes blogging that much more exciting when you know who's popping by.

This is really just a continuation of my blogging at running for grace, so I have imported the posts over to make it feel a little more like home. My most recent posts are missing, but hopefully they'll come over in due time!

Comments

  1. So Hannah, a new space for your beautiful blog - it's great to be welcomed to it. I love the little chair for me to "sit" on and read your wonderful posts. Thanks for blogging, keep it up and I shall continue being a regular reader!

    Lots of love, Hannah xx

    (I have been waking up thinking first birthday plans for Rachel.... oh oh!!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment