bibs.

I've been thinking for a little while about making some baby bibs, & wondering what to back them with. While shopping the other day I found a little pile of bargain items in the baby section of TKMaxx, one of which was a soft jersey-knit pillowcase. It was perfect, and brilliantly cheap, so home it came. 

Today, the pillowcase became the backing for some dribble bibs, made from remnants of the fabric I used to make this dress.


They were wonderfully simple to make & I've probably got enough fabric left from the pillowcase to make another twelve or so, which is an exciting prospect! Hmm, what does that say about me - that I am excited about making tiny bibs for babies to dribble on?!

Comments

  1. Very cute! Do you have etsy over there, or an equivalent? You could totally sell some your homemade goodies...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment