over excited


I feel all over excited because it's the weekend and there's so much to do and look forward to.

I love the weekend even more because it starts now. Friday at lunchtime is when my weekend rolls in.

Here's why I'm excited.

1) I found 2 perfect items for our wedding reception which I might just show you.

2) I bought a large amount of chocolate to bake a whole lot of cookies with.

3) I'm going to sew some tea towels for us to use when we're married. (I love to at least try & be domesticated!)

4) I am going to try on my wedding dress tomorrow with one of my most favourite people in the whole wide world. (Do I sound like a giddy school girl? I feel like one.)

5) I've been inspired by some tiny little ceramic beauties that could possibly be another feature at our wedding.

Oooh I love feeling inspired!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. "Do I sound like a giddy school girl? I feel like one." Yes - except now I know that when giddy school girls plan their marriages over a decade in advance they really won't be any different when the do it for real some time later. profound.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment