loveliness.


i

This afternoon, there was a knock at the door. I thought it would probably be the postman, so I was wonderfully surprised when it turned out to be my brilliant soon-to-be-married Helen.

Helen brought with her a bag of delight, including essentials to get me through our engagement:

1) a beautiful notebook to fill with to-do lists that will fit in my handbag. Only minutes before Helen came by I had thought to myself that I really did need a little to-do list book, as it's not always practical to carry around my wedding planning book with me, as much as I would love to.

2) tissues that are far too pretty to use, but intended for those times when I might just get emotional, filled with happiness, sadness, or a bit of overwhelmedness.

Thankyou, Helen, for brightening my day.
Posted by Picasa

Comments