To my heart's delight


A little while back I mentioned that I was making some spotty dotty cushions.

Due to my total lack of ability to think laterally, I had a few hiccups with the first envelope cushion that I made. Out of frustration, I took a little break from it until I could get my head round (quite literally - figuring it out involved me sticking my head inside the cushion cover that had gone wrong) how I needed to fold the fabric to make an envelope. Oh, how I wish I had my Mother's thinking skills.

So anyway, here are the end results. I am running out of space for my cushions but that's not going to stop me.

John insisted that I make him one (the top-most cushion now sits on his bedroom sofa), even though I did warn him it'd totally clash with his current cushion&quilt combination. He was unperturbed, unsurprisingly.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Love these! You make me want to get a sewing machine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment