Quite incredible

This weekend sees the annual organic food festival in Bristol. I have always wanted to go, but for one reason or another, have never made it. I was due to miss it again this year, as I had been planning on going camping in Cornwall, but made the rather wise decision (in my opinion) to stay at home. Quite frankly, I've had enough of camping in the rain this year, and I didn't help my cold which is now in full flow.

So, I got to go to the Organic food festival. One of the stalls I was particularly keen on visiting was The Organic Chocolate Cake Company who have a wonderful business totally tucked away in a place called High Kingsdown. I would love to work for them. So they were the first stall I visited and was excited to arrive just as they had piled up a load of chocolately crumbs onto a napkin and asked who wanted them. Needless to say, I was the first to say, 'ooh yes please!' It was as I put these quality chocolate crumbs into my mouth, ready to savour the cakes that I have admired from afar for so long, that I realised my stinking cold had robbed me of all ability to taste anything! I was gutted. There were so many quality food products available for my little taste buds to delight in, but I just couldn't appreciate any of it. However, one thing I did appreciate was a sight that my eyes have never beheld before. Take a look and see for yourselves...

Yes, this lady is in fact knitting. With 50 balls of wool.


And she holds a world record! Well, it kind of goes without saying, doesn't it? It's not every day you go round someone's house and seeing them sitting on their sofa knitting with needles that are 3.5 metres long, is it?

Comments

  1. Sympathy, sympathy! There aren't many things worse than not being able to taste chocolate. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment