i love to cook

Today has been a great day. The lovely family I childmind for decided that it would be good to give me some extra work and so suggested I cook for them. Well, I didn't have to think twice about that one. So this morning I came up with a meal plan, and in the process of looking at recipes, found one that was perfect for my own dinner. So as I cooked up some carrot and creme fraiche soup for my luncheon I whipped up some potato, leek, and cheese cakes for tea time. They might not sound particularly exciting but they were surprisingly tasty. While I was on a roll, I made some apple crumble, then cycled off to the house I childmind at and cooked up a big old lasagne.

As Grace and I walked home from school we made plans to bake some dough balls with garlic butter for an after school snack later this week. Ah the joys of cooking and eating...

Comments