right about now...

For much of today, I have just had my trusty laptop to keep me company, and have been type-typing away in between bouts of reading for my dissertation, which is now in full swing. The picture to your left is of me in the warmest jumper in the world - it adds approximately 2 stone to my appearance, perhaps the quickest weight gain you will ever witness, at the end of a day of dissertation ramblings and modelling. That's right folks - modelling. Not quite as exciting as it may sound - I had my photo taken for the 2008 Bristol perspectus.

So, when you look through uni prospectuses and wonder if the person laughing away like they really are having a ball is real, I can assure you that at Bristol, this is the case! How funny. They even want to quote me in the prospectus!

(Sorry for the lack of photo - I removed it upon discovering that it wasn't possible to see my face!)

Comments